Boat Storage tips for our Olympia storage facility
Tips for boat storage in Olympia.
Are you looking for a spot to store your Boat or RV? Maybe you have a Travel Trailer that needs a temporary home while you are not enjoying it. At Superior Boat and RV Storage we have over 12 acres of storage just for that.
Here is a little information about storing a boat at our facility.
- Gate hours are 5am to 10pm (please call in advance to make arrangements if you need after hours drop off or pick up. It's no problem.)
- Dead batteries are the worst way to start out your vacation. Make sure you are signed up for a powered slot! That way your batteries are one less thing to worry about while you are prepping for your trip.
- It is best to store your fishing poles and life vest in a secure, mounted container so you know where they are when you are ready to use them.
- Axel bearings need greased. Remember to grease your bearings once a year while it is in our Boat storage in Olympia.
- Stored Boats need the tires checked on occasion. If you store your boat year round, please check the tires for proper inflation before heading out the road.