RV Storage tips for our Olympia storage facility
Tips for RV storage in Olympia.
Are you looking for a spot to store your RV or boat? Maybe you have a Travel Trailer that needs a temporary home while you are not enjoying it. At Superior Boat and RV Storage LLC. we have over 12 acres of storage just for that.
Here is a little information about storing a boat at our facility.
- Gate hours are 5am to 10pm (please call in advance to make arrangements if you need after hours drop off or pick up. It's no problem.)
- Dead batteries are the worst way to start out your vacation. Make sure you are signed up for a powered slot! That way your batteries are one less thing to worry about while you are prepping for your trip.
- If you are storing an RV in Olympia, WA, please remember to check your tire pressure before you head out on your trip.
- Another thing to keep an eye on is your water tanks, and sewage levels. There is a dump station down at Pilot across the freeway.
- Remember to turn your house battery off before storing during extended uses.